A Special Visit
On Sunday Uncle Ben came in to meet Miss Evynn for the first time. She found it very easy to cuddle with him and loved talking to him! She even flashed her sweet smile several times just for him. Big sister Emmerson also had a really good time playing with her Uncle Ben. In fact, he is still very fresh on her mind. Yesterday when I told her we were going to the park she said, "Uncle Ben come?" Then this morning as we were getting ready for school she asked me to make a baby burrito...you know, to wrap her baby doll up in a blanket. It was the first I had heard of this so I asked her, "Who makes baby burritos?" She looked up at me, raised her little eyebrows and it a sweet little high-pitched voice hollered out "Uncle Ben!" 



1 sweet thoughts:
More very sweet pics! I love the one with Alan and Ben loving on Evynn.
Love,
Mama
Post a Comment