Just Arrived!
Sweet little Adlee Kay came early last night! She surprised us all on Wednesday night when Brandy’s water broke and she headed to Liberal. Dent was in Canyon for a night class that he is taking, so he frantically headed home and on to the hospital. The little punkin held on for one more day inside her mama but was born last night around 9:00…4 lbs, 8 oz and 18 inches long! I wish I could see her in person but I know I can count on Boba to keep me posted with pictures! She is so adorable and really tiny, as you can see! Congratulations Dent and Brandy! What a luc
ky little girl to have such sweet parents!
Sweet little Adlee Kay came early last night! She surprised us all on Wednesday night when Brandy’s water broke and she headed to Liberal. Dent was in Canyon for a night class that he is taking, so he frantically headed home and on to the hospital. The little punkin held on for one more day inside her mama but was born last night around 9:00…4 lbs, 8 oz and 18 inches long! I wish I could see her in person but I know I can count on Boba to keep me posted with pictures! She is so adorable and really tiny, as you can see! Congratulations Dent and Brandy! What a luc
ky little girl to have such sweet parents!
1 sweet thoughts:
Sissy,
I am doing my best to send you pictures cause I know how hard it is for you all not to be here to see Adlee, Bubby and Brandy.
Adlee is just a little punkin dollie! She is soooo tiny and very precious! Don't you worry, we will try to give her enough extra love for you all, too. We're anxious for precious little Evynn to arrive, too!!
I Love You,
Mama
Post a Comment