Baby Shower!
Today we had a triple baby shower at Dupre. Liz (left) is the music teacher who is due May 1st and Erin (right) is due June 5th. It has been so much fun being PG with the 2 of them and comparing stories this year. The shower was very nice...good cake which Emmerson enjoyed and lots of diapers which I am pumped about! I can't believe tomorrow is my last day of the year and also my last day at Dupre. I just learned that I will be the nurse at a brand new LISD school next year! It is definitely a bitter-sweet. I will miss the staff and especially getting to see my cousin Carolyn every other day but I am very excited to have a new school and be closer to home!
Here are a couple of pics from the shower...


1 sweet thoughts:
Deonne,
You are a beautiful pregnant lady! I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Evynn and I can't wait to see pictures of her!
Post a Comment