Sunday, January 07, 2007

PATIENCE
Alan always sings the cutest "Have Patience" song with Emmerson. This morning while I got ready for church there was a true test of her patience. She was so sweet...just hanging out with Mommy in the bathroom...posing for the camera, looking in the mirror and playing peek-a-boo in the closet. She was so excited to get to Sunday School! Here are a few pictures...

4 sweet thoughts:

Anonymous 11:27 AM  

What a little doll!! She IS such a sweet girl!!
I Love YOU,
Mama

Barry Family 9:36 PM  

cute as pie....does that song(that Alan sings) go something like this..."have patience, have patience don't be in such a hurry. When you get impatient you only start to worry...REMEMBER! REMEMBER! that God has patience too...so think of all the times when others have to wait on you!" I am just curious if this is the song that alan sings her?!?!

Anonymous 10:21 AM  

Sweet memories of a special song....makes me smile...Love, Mom

Anonymous 10:25 AM  

Not sure, but Emmerson is wondering in the "mirror
pictures when it will be time to start using TIMEWISE!!!! Never too late.....or would that be never too early???
I will leave all the training to my co-madre....she is the matriarch of that club!!! Sweet, sweet pics...
haha. So cute...

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP