Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I have wanted to start this blog since the summer but have the hardest time just starting in the middle of no where. So much is happening though and every week there is something new I miss out on putting in the blog! I think I have put it off long enough! I’m going to back up just a bit and include a couple of pictures from October. I love these!... Especially the ones of our Fairy Princess. We had so much fun on Halloween visiting family and friends. She is at such a fun age and SO the entertainer! I didn’t know such a small package could contain so much personality! Last night she came up behind me and out of no where bit me on the behind and just cracked up laughing! It was all I could do not to bust out laughing myself. Actually, I did but then had to rethink my actions. I certainly don’t want her going around biting her teacher’s behinds at school. I feel sure they would not find it so funny. So, after joining in on the laugh I had to explain why we don’t bite and her heart was broken. Discipline is SO hard and definitely not my area. We’re working on it though! The hard work of parenting is far out-weighed by all of the joy that she brings to our lives...more than I ever could have imagined! I am so blessed to have such a sweet little girl and a wonderful husband to share life with!

3 sweet thoughts:

Debbie Felix 4:51 PM  

What a beautiful little princess!
I love all the Halloween pictures. Looks like she had sooo much fun!
Love You!
Mama

Barry Family 11:54 AM  

wow! I would let her bite my butt! Gees- she is so much fun and I loved hanging out with her. I also am glad you are in the blog world with me. When we are dead and gone hopefully our childern can be entertained in our absence! A little morbid- but true!
lov you! leslie

BurnsBunch 6:50 PM  

Hard to believe she has gotten so BIG - she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Sure miss you guys and can't wait to see the newbie!

Thanks for sharing - keep sending us pics.

Miss you - Love you more-
Macy & Holly

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP